酒店前台日常应用英语

前台部日常应用英语

1. Good morning sir and madam. Welcome to Ramada Encore Hotel Shanghai。

早上好,先生/女士,欢迎光临上海华美达隆茂酒店。

2. Sorry to have kept your waiting.

抱歉让您久等了。

3. Welcome back

欢迎您再次光临。

4. Please wait a moment.

请稍等。

5. Let me check it for you.

让我为您查一下。

6. Have you made a reservation?

请问您有预订吗?

7. Yes, Mr. **, we have your reservation.

是的,**先生,我们有您的预订。

8. You book a ** room.

您预订了一间**房间。

9. You will stay here ** nights.

您将会住**晚。

10. Your room rate is **(net)or plus 15% service charge.

您的房价是**(净价)加上15%的服务费。

11. Your room is including (not including) breakfast.

您的房间包含(不包含)早餐。

12. We have ** rooms available now。

我们可以为您提供**房间。

13. I have to check if there’s a room available.

我得查一下是否有空余的房间。

14. Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff。

这是介绍我们酒店的小册子和价目表。

15. Do you have corporate rate with our hotel?

请问贵公司是我们酒店的签约单位吗?

16. May I have your passport(or ID card), please ?

请问可以用一下您的护照或证件吗?

17. Would you mind filling in the registration form?

麻烦您能填一下登记表吗?

18. May I have your signature, please?

可以请您在这里签字吗?

19. Our breakfast is on the *th floor.

我们的早餐是在*楼。

20. The breakfast time is *every morning.

每天的早餐时间为**。

21. We have already prepared a non-smoking or smoking room for you as per your previous record? 我们已经为您准备好了,您还是跟上次一样住非吸烟或吸烟的房间吗?

22. May I know how would you like to settle your payment?

我可以知道您愿意怎样付费吗?

23. How are you going to pay?

请问您打算怎样付费?

24. By cash or by credit card?

是用现金还是信用卡?

25. May I have **RMB, for deposit, please?

您的押金为**人民币。

26. May I have your signature on the slip, please?

可以麻烦您在信用卡单上签名吗?

27. May I have your original voucher, please?

可以给我旅行社的订房证明单吗?

28. May I reconfirm the voucher?

我能跟您再次确认一下订房证明单的内容吗?

29. Your room charge will pay by travel agent.

您的房费将有旅行社支付。

30. The incidental charge will be on your account.

其他的杂费消费是由您自己支付。

31. We need the RMB500 for deposit of incidental charges per day.

我们需要收取每天500圆人民币的杂费消费押金。

32. Do you need non-smoking or smoking room?

您需要不吸烟或吸烟的房间?

33. Here is your room key.

这是您的房卡。

34. May I know your name and room number?

我能知道您的姓名和房号吗?

35. Have you used mini bar last night?

请问您昨天晚上是否用过小冰箱内的饮料?

36. May I have your room key back?

我能要回您的房卡吗?

37. According to today’s exchange rate.

根据今天的兑换率。

38. Every US dollar in cash is equivalent to 8.28 Yuan .

根据今天的兑换率,1美圆折合人民币8.28元。

39. The elevator is over there, and the bellman will show you to the room.

电梯在那边,我们的行李员将带您去房间。

40. We are sorry to hear that.

听到这件事我们感到非常的抱歉。

41. Here is the bill and invoice.

这是您的账单和发票。

42. If I understand your problem is …

我了解您的问题是。。。

43. May I have your room number, please?

请问我可以知道您的房间号码吗?

44. May I know what is the problem for your room, please?

请问我可以知道您的房间有什么问题吗?

45. What kind of room would you like to change?

请问您想换一间什么样的房间呢?

46. Excuse me, when would you like to change your room?

对不起,请问您准备什么时候换房呢?

47. I am sorry, because the room is not ready yet.

非常抱歉,因为您要的房间暂时没有准备好。

48. Would you please come back ** hours later.

请问您可以稍等一会儿再回来吗?

49. Our bellboy will assist you with your luggage.

我们的行李员会帮助您把行李换到新的房间。

50. Excuse me

打扰一下

51. He is not in at the moment.

他这会儿不在。

52. What is your home address?

您的家庭住址?

53. Can I have your address on your ID card?

我能知道您证件上的地址吗?

54. What is your arrival or departure date?

您的抵店或离店日期?

55. What is your room rate?

您的房价?

56. How will you be finalizing your account?

您的结账方式?

57. If your check out after 14:00pm.

如果您在下午两点以后退房.

58. We will charge half day room rate.

我们将收取您半天的房费.

59. If your check out after 18:00pm.

如果您在下午六点以后退房.

60. We will charge one day room rate.

我们将收取您一天的房费.

61. The opening hours of our restaurant is 24hours.

餐厅是24小时营业的.

62. Would your leave a message or call back later?

请问您是需要留言还是稍后再拨?

63. May I know how to spell the guest name?

可以告诉我客人的名字怎么拼?

64. May I know the time for your wake up call?

请问您需要几点被叫醒?

65. May I know who is that speaking?

请问您是哪位?

66. May I repeat for you?

我能重复一下吗?

67. May I know who you’d like to leave a massage to?

请问您需要给哪为客人留言?

68. Your message is taken already.

您的留言我已经记下来了.

69. May I know who you’d like to find?

请问您要找的是哪位客人?

70. Certainly, please wait a moment, let me check for you.

请您稍等,我帮您查一下.

71. Welcome back , please wait a moment, let me check it for you.

欢迎您再次光临,请您稍等,我帮你查一下.

72. We have… rooms available, the room rate is $.../RMB. (net) or plus15% service charge, inclusive

of

( exclusive of ) one breakfast…. Will that be finding for you?

我们可以为您提供….房间,房价是…(净价)加上15%的服务费, 含(不含)早餐?

73. May I reconfirm the voucher will cover the ….charges, the incidental charge will be on your

account.

So we need the RMB 500 for deposit of incidental charges per day."

请允许我跟您再次确认一下,旅行社会为您支付….费用,其它的杂项消费是由

您自己付.所以我们需要收取每天500元人民币的杂项消费押金.谢谢!

74. Will show you to your room. Enjoy your stay with us. Thank you!

这是**,她会带您去您的房间,祝您入住愉快!谢谢!"

75. Your room rate includes two (or one) breakfast, our breakfast on the *th floor and the breakfast

time

is **every morning. Enjoy your stay with us, Thank you!

您的房价是包含早餐的,我们的早餐是在*楼,每天早餐的时间为*用餐.

祝您入住愉快,谢谢!

76. Sorry to have kept your waiting.

抱歉让您久等了.

77. Have a nice day/Have a nice journey, see you next time".

请慢走,欢迎下次光临.

78. According to today’s exchange rate, every US dollar in cash is equivalent to 8.23 Yuan。

根据今天的兑换率,1美元折合人民币8.32元。

79. Do you have a corporate account with our hotel?

请问贵公司是我们酒店的签约单位吗?

80. How much would you like to change?

您大约要换多少?

81. Do you need non-smoking or smoking room?

您需要吸烟或不吸烟的房间?

82. We sorry about to hear that.

听到这件事我们感到非常的抱歉。

83. Have you used mini bar for last night?

请问您昨天晚上是否用过小冰箱内的饮料。

84. Here is the bill and invoice.

这是您的发票和账单。

85. Have a nice day!

祝您一天愉快!

86. Good morning! Ramada Encore Shanghai, how may I help you?

你好,上海华美达隆茂酒店, 如何帮助您?

87. Good morning! Operator, ** speaking, how may I help you?

你好,总机. 如何帮助您?

88. Thank you for calling.

感谢您的来电.

89. Hold on please.

请别挂.

90. I’ll put you through.

我将为您转接.

91. May I know who you’d like to speak to?

请问您要找的是哪位客人

92. Sorry, the line is busy.

抱歉,电话占线.

93. Sorry, nobody answered the phone.

抱歉,电话无人接听.

94. Sorry, we can’t offer this information.

对不起, 我们不方便提供此信息.

95. May I transfer your phone call to other extension number?

我可以转接您的电话到其它分机吗?

96. Your room number is X.

您的房号是X。

97. The call will ring at X.

电话会在X点叫您。

98. May I know how may I address you?

请问我该如何称呼您?

99. May I repeat it for you?

我能重复一下吗?

100. I’ll deliver the message to the guest room..

我会将留言送至客人房间的。

101. May I know the time period for your DND request?

请问您需要请勿打扰的时间段?

102. What should we do if there is a long distance call or urgent call for you?

如果有长途电话或紧急电话,您需要接听吗?

103. May I know when do you need to make up room?

请问您什么时候需要打扫房间?

104. Have you any laundry?

您有什么要洗的吗?

105. Would you like express laundry service?

您是否需要加快洗衣服务?

106. May I know do you need turn down service?

请问您需要开夜床服务吗?

107. Please fill the laundry list.

请填一下洗衣单。

108. Please leave the laundry in the laundry bag.

请把要洗的衣物放在洗衣袋里。

109. Do you need pressing service?

请问您需要烫衣服务吗?

110. Have a nice trip.

祝您旅途愉快。

111. You are welcome.

不用谢。

112. It is my pleasure to be at your service.

乐意为您效劳。

113. Sorry to interrupt you.

对不起,打扰您了。

114. I’m sorry about this.

我对此表示抱歉。

115. Is there anything I can do for you?

有什么能为您效劳的。

116. Our Business Center is open from 7a.m. to 11 p.m.

我们商务中心的营业时间是早上7点到晚上11点。

117. Please leave you room number and we will send it up to your room as soon as we finish it.

请留下您的房号,我们一完成就送到您的房间。

118. Is there anything else I can do for you?

还有什么事可以为您效劳的吗?

119. Would you mind signing your name on the bill here? It will be on your account.

请您在账单上签下字好吗?这将记在您的账上。

120. You call concierge directly if you need a limousine to the airport.

如果您需要订车去机场,可以直接打电话给礼宾部。

121. I’m sorry, but we don’t take tips. Thank you very much.

对不起,我们不收小费,不管怎样,还是要谢谢您。

122. How would you like it to be mailed? By ordinary mail or airmail?

您想怎样邮寄呢?寄平信还是航空信?

123. I beg your pardon? /Pardon?

对不起,请再说一遍。

124. Would you mind repeating, please?

请再说一遍好吗?

125. Yes, please wait a moment.

好的,请等一会儿。

126. We are glad to serve you.

很荣幸能为您服务

127. If there is any mail, we’ll give it to you in time.

如果有您的邮件,我会及时给你送来的。

128. Here is a fax for you.-

这儿有一份您的传真。

129. Please don’t leave anything behind.

请别遗忘您的东西。

130. You can make a dial-direct call.

您能直拨电话。

131. We have got IDD and IDD system in our business center, if you want to make a DDD, you can

dial***,and

if you want to make a IDD ,you can dial *******.

我们商务中心设有国际国内电话直拨系统,如果您要拨打国内电话,请拨***,如果您要

拨打国际电话,请拨***。

132. I’ll check immediately for you, please wait a moment.

我会立即为您查询,请稍等。

133. Could you please tell me the method of payment, is it a pay call, collect call ? sir/madam?

您要拨对方付款电话还是拨自付电话?

134. Could you tell me country code, the area code and telephone number, sir/madam?

您能告诉我电话的国家代码,地区代码和电话号码吗?

135. Could you please tell me who you would like to speak to?

您能告诉我对方的电话吗?

136. Would you mind……?

……你在意吗?

139. I hope to see you again.

希望能再见到您。


相关文章

  • 酒店前台接待工作总结
  • 酒店前台接待工作总结 过去的20XX年是充实忙碌而又快乐的一年。在这新年到来之际,回首来时的路,在来到我们x酒店的差不多5个月里,作为一名刚入职的员工,在我们前厅部部门领导及同事的关心帮助下,我从对于酒店前台接待工作的一无所知到现在能够独立 ...

  • 酒店前台服务培训心得
  • 酒店前台服务培训心得 作为某某酒店的新员工,我非常感激这次入职培训,它使我迅速地融入这个大集体,短短一周的培训,我学到了许多知识.懂得了很多做人的道理,也改变了原来的一些观念,使我找到了新的起跑点.没有培训之前,我对新的环境处于一种迷茫状态 ...

  • 酒店主管述职报告
  • 尊敬的领导、各位同仁: 大家下午好! xxxx年就要结束了,今天有幸在此为大家做xxxx年大堂副理述职报告,今天我的报告分为两个部分:过去一年的主要工作和xxxx年的工作计划。 第一部分,xxxx年大堂副理主要工作。 本人于xxxx年6月学 ...

  • 酒店前台接待实习工作总结
  • 转眼间8个月的实习结束了,这八个月使我改变了很多,也学到了很多,初入社会更多遇到的问题和需要学的是人际交往的能力。下面我将向党组织汇报一下在实习的八个月里我的所获所感。 经过学院联系,我按期来到大连海景酒店进行为期八个月的实习,带着对第一份 ...

  • 酒店前台实习总结中文
  • 酒店实习总结 院系: 专业: 姓名: 学号: 实习单位: 实习时间: 一.实习基本概况 作为一名酒店管理专业的毕业生,应聘到××大酒店距今已经有了一段时间,回顾这段时日,这是我人生中弥足珍贵的经历,也给我留下了不同寻常的回忆.回想这次在酒店 ...

  • 物业前台年终总结
  • 一、科学决策,齐心协力,酒店年创四点业绩   酒店总经理班子根据中心的要求,年初制定了全年工作计划 ,提出了指导各项工作开展的总体工作思路,一是努力实现“三 创目标”,二是齐心蓄积“三方优势” 等。总体思路决定着科 学决策,指导着全年各项工 ...

  • 酒店总经理年终总结
  • 一、科学决策,群策群力。酒店全体领导班子根据各项工作任务的要求,年初制定了全年工作计划,提出了指导各项工作开展的总体工作思路,酒店总经理带领各部门经理及主管、领班,团结全体员工,上下一致,齐心协力,在创收、创利、创优、创稳定方面作出了一定的 ...

  • 四星级酒店实习报告
  • 一直以来就想到酒店工作,因为这种喜欢和向往,在经过一番取舍后,我还是选择了到酒店实习,即使自己学的是市场营销且没有旅管专业的优势,但有幸我能在一家四星涉外酒店实习,而且实习部门是前台。   通过这次实习,我比较全面地了解了酒店的组织架构和经 ...

  • 酒店前台年终工作总结
  • 篇一:酒店前台年度工作总结 一.**年我部完成了以下工作: 1.规范各管区.各岗位的服务用语,提高对客服务质量. 为了体现从事酒店人员的专业素养,在04年元月份,针对我部各岗位服务用语存在不规范.不统一的现象,我部号召各管区搜集本管区各岗位 ...

© 2024 范文参考网 | 联系我们 webmaster# 12000.net.cn